- Please click here to view or print Term 3 and 4 Enrolment forms for 2020. Stationery is available locally at Paper Plus and Warehouse Stationery.
You are also able to purchase online through Qizzle click here or Paper Plus click here.
KKPS is very proud of our school uniform. We ask that only uniform items be worn at school. Only uniform items purchased through DD Gold can be worn at school, the following items can be purchased online and in store. Visit their website by clicking here. (this will take your to a log in page where you can register to view KKPS items).
- Second hand uniforms are available from KKPS PTA. You are able to contact Beth, via text ONLY on 0221877125. Text item and size that you require, please do not phone or expect a reply immediately. Beth will contact you when she has checked stocks and can arrange delivery to the school.
The uniform is as follows:
- Cyan Polo shirt
- Half Zip or Full Zip Polar Fleece with Logo – Navy
- Soft Shell Jacket with Logo – Navy (Optional)
- Shorts – Navy
- Skort – Navy
- Long Pants – Navy Cargo or Track pants
- School bucket hat – Terms 1 and 4
- Navy Blue full tights may be worn beneath skorts
- Any undergarment, such as thermal,singlet or tee must not be visible, short sleeve only please.
Which items are compulsory and which are optional?
- The Polo Shirt is compulsory for all children.
- The Polar Fleece is compulsory should your child wish to wear a layer over their polo shirt.
- Your child must wear either the shorts, skort or pants from DD Gold only. Culottes or an alternative may only be granted by the Principal and alternative requests must be based on genuine medical or religious reasons.
- The Soft Shell Jacket is optional
- There is no compulsory footwear.
- The official uniform is only available from DD Gold Ltd, Kerikeri. This ensures consistency of uniform.
- It is recommended that uniform is clearly named. This may be done by permanent marker on the labels or other forms of labelling including iron-on labels or sewn labels in a place unable to be seen during normal wear ie; under the collar. There is also the option to embroider the child’s name on the right chest area opposite the school logo. Talk with DD Gold for this option at 59 Hobson Ave, phone 094071527