KKPS has a Ministry of Education approved Enrolment Policy. The Board of Trustees will advertise any spaces for out of zone enrolments throughout the year.
Applications for enrolment will be processed in the following order of priority:
- First Priority: This priority category is not applicable at this school because the school does not run a special programme approved by the Secretary
- Second Priority will be given to applicants who are siblings of current students.
- Third Priority will be given to applicants who are siblings of former students.
- Fourth Priority will be given to any applicant who is a child of a former student of the school.
- Fifth Priority will be given to any applicant who is either a child of an employee of the board of the school or a child of a member of the board of the school.
- Sixth Priority will be given to all other applicants.