KKPS has a Ministry of Education approved Enrolment Policy. The Board of Trustees wishes to advise that they envisage 10 places for Year 1 students, 4 places for Year 2 students, 10 places for Year 3 students and 5 places for Year 4 students are likely to be available for out-of-zone students in term 1 next year.
The last day for out-of-zone applications will be Wednesday 14th October 2020. Ballot Date if required will be Wednesday 21st October 2020.
Out-of-zone 2nd enrolment period deadline for term 2, 3rd May 2021 to 9th July 2021 will be 17th March 2021.
Each year the board will determine the number of places which are likely to be available in the following year for the enrolment of students who live outside the home zone. The board will publish this information by notice in a daily or community newspaper circulating in the area served by the school. The notice will indicate how applications are to be made and will specify a date by which all applications must be received.
Applications for enrolment will be processed in the following order of priority:
- First Priority: This priority category is not applicable at this school because the school does not run a special programme approved by the Secretary
- Second Priority will be given to applicants who are siblings of current students.
- Third Priority will be given to applicants who are siblings of former students.
- Fourth Priority will be given to any applicant who is a child of a former student of the school.
- Fifth Priority will be given to any applicant who is either a child of an employee of the board of the school or a child of a member of the board of the school.
- Sixth Priority will be given to all other applicants.
Application form links:
Second Priority | Third Priority | Fourth Priority | Fifth Priority | Sixth Priority
If there are more applicants in the second, third, fourth, fifth, or sixth priority groups than there are places available, selection within the priority group must be by ballot conducted in accordance with instructions issued by the Secretary under Section 11G(1) of the Education Act 1989. Ballot date if required will be Wednesday 21st October 2020.
Applicants seeking second or third priority status may be required to give proof of a sibling relationship.
Please complete the appropriate application form and return to the school with the stated documents by email: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Wednesday 14th October 2020.