KKPS is very proud of our school uniform. We ask that only uniform items be worn at school. The official uniform is only available from DD Gold Ltd,Kerikeri, This ensures consistency of uniform.
The following items can be purchased online and in store. Visit their website by clicking here. You will be asked to log in or register before making purchases, please phone them if you have any on 094071527
The uniform is as follows:
- Cyan Polo shirt
- Half Zip or Full Zip Polar Fleece with Logo – Navy
- Soft Shell Jacket with Logo – Navy (Optional)
- Shorts – Navy
- Skort – Navy
- Long Pants – Navy Cargo or Track pants
- School bucket hat – Terms 1 and 4
- Navy Blue full tights may be worn beneath skorts
- Any undergarment, such as thermal,singlet or tee must not be visible, short sleeve only please.
Which items are compulsory and which are optional?
- The Polo Shirt is compulsory for all children.
- The Polar Fleece is compulsory should your child wish to wear a layer over their polo shirt.
- Your child must wear either the shorts, skort or pants from DD Gold only. Culottes or an alternative may only be granted by the Principal and alternative requests must be based on genuine medical or religious reasons.
- The Soft Shell Jacket is optional
- There is no compulsory footwear.
- It is recommended that uniform is clearly named. This may be done by permanent marker on the labels or other forms of labelling including iron-on labels or sewn labels in a place unable to be seen during normal wear ie; under the collar. There is also the option to embroider the child’s name on the right chest area opposite the school logo. Talk with DD Gold for this option at 59 Hobson Ave, phone 094071527